| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Agadez in December is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.8 °C (55 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in December is 16.2 °C (29.2 °F).
- The weather in December is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of H2O is deposited across an average of 0.5 days.
- The blue above Agadez is sunny having an average of a sizable 9:11 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:06 long and the longest day is 11:10 long with an average length of 11:07.
- There are approximately 1:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 83.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 16.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Agadez December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Agadez, Niger
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Agadez: