| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Agadez in April is very hot at 31.2 °C (88.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 39.2 °C (102.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in April is 16.1 °C (29 °F).
- The weather in April is arid with no rain. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of water tumbles across on average 0.5 days.
- The skies in Agadez are quite sunny with on average a sizable 8:46 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:16 long and the longest day is 12:43 long with an average length of 12:30.
- There are approximately 3:36 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 70.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 29.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Agadez April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Agadez, Niger
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Agadez: